Humanist Entrepreneur Project Grants
Humanist Global / Brighter Brains Institute offers humanist entrepreneur grants 4-6 times a year. Applicants posted on our website are guaranteed $100 and can be rewarded up to $300.
We ONLY accept proposals from: members of the Humanist Association of Nigeria (HAN), members of the Democratic Republic of the Congo Humanist Association, Humanist Orphan Centre (Kenya), Joy Women Group (Uganda), African Womens Dignity Foundation (Uganda), Pearl Vocational Training College (Uganda), and Kanungu Humanist Schools (Uganda).
Proposals that assist children, orphans, and women are often the most successful.
Our rules are as follows:
1. Do Not Send in a proposal without first inquiring about your chance of eligibility. All Nigeria proposals need to be approved by Mubarak Bala, all DR Congo proposals need to be approved by Kakule Saimon.
2. Tell us which humanist organization(s) you belong to.
3. You must agree with our Humanist Oath (written by Mubarak Bala).
4. We cannot fund “closeted” humanists. We provide 100% transparency to donors and government officials. We ONLY FUND humanists who are comfortable with their name and face presented as “humanist” on our website. Do not send us information that you don’t want shared with the public.
4. All applications must be received in the BODY OF THE EMAIL.
5. DO NOT SEND Tables or Graphs (below). Applications with Tables or Graphs are disqualified.
7. All questions and requests emailed to you MUST BE ANSWERED WITHIN 48 HOURS. We need to provide quick information to our donors. If you are sent a question and you do not reply in 2 days, your application will be removed.
8. All women’s organizations must be directed by women.
9. We do not fund Pigs, Rabbits, or Sugarcane.
10. Budget numbers must be in US dollars.
APPLICATION (fill this out and send to us)
Name of Project:
Individual’s Name or Name of Group:
Names of Members, if its a Group:
Humanist Organization You Belong To:
Do You agree with the Humanist Oath? - YES or NO
One Photo of you or the group doing the activity you seek funding for.
Another Photo of you holding a Thank You sign.
Contact person’s name who will receive funds:
Contact person’s email address:
Your Bank, Bank Account #, Full Legal Name on Bank Account:
Your Mobile Phone Number, with the address of the person who has the phone account, and their Mobile Money Service (Airtel, Warid, MTN, etc):
Explain why you are a Humanist/Atheist. If you are an Ex-Muslim or Ex-Christian - explain why you left that religion.
Project Budget (list all items needed and their cost) Total must the $300 or less:
Project Projected Income (explain how much money it will make per month, show timeline)
Who Benefits from the Project?
email application - in the BODY OF THE EMAIL - to firstname.lastname@example.org