Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 3.51.25 PM.png

Humanist Education Grants 

Brighter Brains Institute has directed 41 Critical Thinking workshops in Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Cameroons, and The Philippines.

We also built 4 humanist schools and 2 humanist orphanages in Uganda; we support a Kenyan humanist orphanage and an Ugandan humanist vocational college, and we fund humanist activist groups worldwide.

BBI awards grants for education projects with budgets up to $300. Projects can be for humanist publicity, meetings, demonstrations, apostate support, student tuition, awards, scholarships, lunch food, or classes in evolution, science, or humanism.

Proposals are viewed on the 25th of each month. Funds are awarded on the 1st of each month.

Guidelines are as follows:

  1. Applicant must be a humanist school, humanist activist group or humanist organization.

  2. Explain the project thoroughly. Budget must list all items needed and their cost.

  3. Explain who benefits from the project.

  4. Include your address, email, and mobile phone number with bank account attached to it, or PayPal address.

  5. Send everything in one document that includes all info to brighterbrainsinstitute@gmail.com

  6. If selected, the recipient will get 30% of funds initially, with a request to make a sign honoring the donor(s). After photo of the sign is received, the remaining 70% will be sent.

  7. Grants are awarded every month in 2019. If you don’t receive a grant on your first attempt, you can re-submit your proposal for the following month.

Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 3.46.46 PM.png

APPLICATION (fill this out and send to us)

Name of your Humanist School, Activist Group, or Organization:

Project Leader:

Number of Members (List their names):

Address of the Humanist Group of School:

Your Mobile Phone # with Bank Account:

(or) PayPal account:

Project Title:

Project Description:



Project Budget (list all items needed and their cost) Total must the $300 or less:



Who Benefits from the Project?



email completed application to brighterbrainsinstitute@gmail.com